A proven-effective therapy based on the science of learning and behavior, for children with autism and similar challenges. ABA therapy applies our understanding of how behavior works to real life situations and events. The goal of ABA is to improve language and communication, motor and social skills, improve cognition, build independence, attention and academic skills and at the same time, decrease inappropriate behaviors.
- Blossom is dedicated to providing the highest quality therapy for your child and uses proven effective programming and interventions specifically designed for children with autism. Our ABA programs include elements of successful teaching models such as Early Start Denver Model (ESDM), Pivotal Response Training (PRT), Natural Environment Teaching (NET) and DI (Direct Instruction).
- Each of our ABA programs are designed to meet all areas of a child’s development using a collaborative approach. Each of our programs consist of a specialized Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Licensed Counselors, and other related professionals working alongside side each family to provide the best individualized treatment for your child.
- At Blossom we strive for optimal outcomes of your child and know that early and effective treatment can greatly impact language and communication, cognitive, motor and social development
- Early Intervention Programs
- SEEDS is an Early Intervention program for infants up to age 24 months with an emphasis in child-led, play-based interventions.
- BUDS is an Intensive Intervention program designed specifically for fast-paced toddlers up to 48 months.
- Pre-School Program
- BLOOMS is a Group Intervention program focused on building peer relationships and group skills needed for the classroom.