Blossom Behavioral Wellness Center, Novi’s premier choice for social skills programs and individualized ABA therapy services, serves children up to eight years of age. Our center specializes in early intervention programs for children with special needs, including autism spectrum disorder. Here, you will find our highly trained multidisciplinary team works together to help meet your child and family’s individual needs and goals.
Our Applied Behavior Analysis clinic takes a comprehensive approach, utilizing developmental and behavioral techniques from real-world challenges and experiences. This approach allows us to help your child thrive in every environment. Through multiple social skills programs, we strive to help your child succeed across all developmental areas. Our ABA therapy team consists of professionals who value your role as the parent and commit to working closely with your family to offer the support and training you and your child need.
Our Novi, Michigan Center team of therapists use a combination of three evidence-based approaches to maximize each child’s progress and potential. These approaches include:
- The Early Start Denver Model, or ESDM: The ESDM offers young children with autism an effective behavioral therapy approach. Through social skills, including play, natural routines, and individualized activities, our therapists and families work closely to foster positive relationships and encourage growth in areas of social interaction, communication, and cognitive skills.
- Pivotal Response Training, or PRT: PRT focusses on the child’s “pivotal” areas of development. These critical areas include social skills, self-management, and motivation. Pivotal areas of development are critical areas which help children develop and improve across:
- Academic skills
Our all-encompassing approach to therapy and services includes a wide variety of options for families in Novi and the surrounding area. Among our ABA therapy and social skills programs, you will find:
- Art Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Behavioral Counseling
- Music Therapy and Private Classes
- Child and Adult Counseling
- Peer Groups
- Summer Clubs and Camps
- ESDM and ABA Therapy
- Intensive Toilet Training
- School Transitions and IEP Support
Our programs focus on your child’s individualized goals across the following areas:
- Social skills
- Language and communication
- Motor skills
- Academic skills
If your family resides in the Novi, Michigan area, we invite you to explore our ABA therapy and social skills programs. Find out how you can schedule your consultation today.